We promote devotion to Jesus Christ, the Living God,
present in the Holy Eucharist. Consecrated to Mary,
fortified through prayer, the sacraments and daily
faith formation, we witness our love for Christ,
one another and our Roman Catholic faith.
MEMBERSHIP: There are four levels of membership
Anyone wishing to participate in the Kolbe ministries [Eucharistic Mini-retreats and the Know Your Faith Series] on a regular basis to increase their love for God through prayer, fellowship and faith formation in adherence with Catholic Church teaching is most welcome.
All Kolbe Apostolate Members are PRAYER ADVOCATES, involved in daily intercession and spiritual formation to deepen their loving, personal relationship with Jesus, Mary, and one another.
1. AUXILIARY MEMBER:
(register at a Kolbe Eucharistic monthly Mini-Retreat, or on line if unable to attend retreats)
- is a Prayer Advocate unable to attend Kolbe Apostolate events regularly.
2. ACTIVE MEMBER:
(register at a monthly Kolbe Eucharistic Mini-Retreat)
- is a Prayer Advocate who regularly attends the monthly Kolbe Eucharistic Mini-Retreats
- Optional: participation in a KNOW YOUR FAITH SERIES to increase faith formation, spiritual growth and Catholic fellowship within the Apostolate.
3. MINISTRY TEAM MEMBER:
- is already an active Member and Prayer Advocate within the Apostolate.
- helps out with the organization of one or more of the ministries within the Apostolate.
- fosters a spirit of love and community within the Apostolate.
- Suggested: Participation in a KNOW YOUR FAITH SERIES course, to increase faith formation, spiritual growth and Catholic fellowship within the Apostolate.